Terms and Conditions
Costs for the workshop: € 555, early bird up to 6 weeks before the start €444; costs for couples, groups and benefit recipients in consultation. The workshop costs do not include accommodation costs.
Your participation in the workshop is assured upon receipt of the deposit of €111 plus the €14 registration fee for the School of Remembering. Please transfer this amount to bank account NL 88 RABO 0162 2502 74 in the name of Centrum de Rond in Groningen.
Please transfer the remaining amount to my bank account 10 days before the start of the workshop. Please state the desired ascription for the invoice in advance. You will receive the invoice for the total by email 14 days before the start of the workshop.
Cancellation and revocation
After registration you have the right to revoke the registration within 14 calendar days. The date on this registration form is the registration date. If there are unexpected circumstances that prevent you from participating:
- refund of the one-off down payment is no longer possible after the reflection period of 14 days.
- in case of cancellation between 14 days and 7 days before the start of the workshop, 50% of the total workshop costs are due.
- after this, the full amount of the workshop is due in the event of cancellation. It is, however, possible in the latter case to have someone participate in your place.
If a workshop is canceled due to insufficient participation, you will receive a full refund of the amount transferred, including the registration fee, except for the registration costs for the School of Remembering USA. It remains there and you are then registered as a student of the School of Remembering. You can also leave it in consultation as a reservation for a next workshop. If the workshop cannot take place due to calamities, you will be offered a replacement workshop in consultation.
The entire workshop is copyrighted by Drunvalo Melchizedek and the School of Remembering. No photos may be taken of the material. No sound recordings may be made during the workshop. You may take written notes. You will receive a handout of the most important parts. The meditations during the workshop will be recorded and you will receive them as mp-3s by we transfer the day after completion. You can download the we-transfer, but it will only be available for 1 week. For your ears only.
Tuition membership of the School of Remembering
After registration with the School of Remembering you are a ‘registered member’. You can increase that to ‘tuition member’. You will then have access to videos in which Drunvalo explains all parts of the workshop. He thinks it is important that everyone has access to the original teachings. You can never get everything completely in 4 days. Plus: every teacher has his/her own perspective of the teachings.
- I make every effort to carry out the training given to the best of my knowledge and ability.
- This workshop is intended for people who are healthy and who want to develop further by gaining new insights/experiences.
- Centrum de Rond is not liable for the participant’s own physical and mental health during the training. The participant remains entirely responsible for his own mental and physical health at all times. If the participant has doubts about his/her own mental and physical health, he/she is requested to be advised by his/her general practitioner or attending physician. People with a psychiatric diagnosis according to DSM-5R must report this prior to registration.
- Centrum de Rond is not liable for damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to property of participant(s). Centrum de Rond is also not liable for damage of any kind, direct or indirect, suffered by the participant as a result of the breakdown of an activity. Centrum de Rond is never liable for consequential damage, direct or indirect, of the services performed by Centrum de Rond.
If you have a complaint, please contact me first. I will try to find a solution to the complaint in consultation with you. If this does not work to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute to the Foundation for Quality and Assessment of Nature-oriented Education (KTNO). Center de Rond is affiliated with this. Here is a link to the KTNO complaints procedure: KTNO-klachtenregeling.
The whole process in the workshop takes place on the basis of confidentiality. This applies to both the teacher and the participants.